Thursday January 8, 2015
Not long ago, Dr. Laura Nurse would sit in her office for 8 hours and sometime see just one client, on a good day. As a new Naturopathic Doctor, she was doing everything she knew to market herself yet she just couldn’t figure out why people weren’t running in to see her.
What Laura didn’t realize at the time, was that she didn’t know the ‘business’ side of her business yet. She knew how to be a great Doctor, but was still unknown to the skills of how to be a great entrepreneur and marketer.
Laura and I met in April 2013 and we got to work. In just 15 months, Laura has achieved:
- Building her practice to full time capacity;
- Moving into Phase 2 of growth (hiring help and expanding);
- A fantastic reputation in her community as a leader in health for women;
- Creating a beautiful online brand and presence;
- Feeling personally happy and no longer stressed out over wondering where her next client is going to come from;
- Feeling confident in the business side of her business!
In this interview you are going to discover:
- the four key distinctions that helped Laura successfully build her practice to full time in just 15 months;
- how the book, ‘The Soul of Money’ by Lynne Twist was a catalyst for helping her shift her beliefs around money and help her happily accept her price from clients;
- the hardest lesson she had to learn, yet the most important one that she now takes into all areas of her life;
- a bonus marketing idea for coaches (it’s really good!)
- and lastly, a tip that she knows helped her gain the confidence to go out there and get more clients and still have time to enjoy her life!
Enjoy this interview and then we’d love to hear from you. What insights were the most important for you? Will you implement the marketing tactic Laura talks about about 1/3 of the way in? It's a goodie!
I look forward to your comments!
Jennifer (& Laura)
P.S. Are you ready to grow your business and get fully booked? If so, come on over to the coaching page and fill out the questionnaire to set up a complimentary call to see if working together is right for you!