From Busy Working To Working With Intention: How Financial Advisor, Blogger and Speaker, Jackie McCann-Scott Grew The Invested Mama Brand & Business
Thursday March 5, 2015
With just over a decade in the financial services industry, Jackie McCann-Scott had seen some success. However there was something gnawing at her. There was a little voice inside her head that knew that she was ready for more.
Jackie knew that it was time for the financial services industry to see a face lift. She wanted to make it a more meaningful experience for her clients and take a more holistic approach to helping move them and their money forward.
She knew she wanted to help women and in particular momma’s… Invested Mama’s… and that is where this story begins...
Thursday February 19, 2015
When I sat down to interview Mompreneur, Yogi and Ayurveda specialist, Cate Stillman, I wasn't sure where the conversation was going to flow (pun intended). After 14 years in business helping people evolve their health and helping wellness experts take their career to the next level, Cate Stillman has learned a few things about creating a business and life you are truly excited about.
She lives half of the year in Mexico, wake boarding and enjoying the sun. The other half of the year in Idaho, enjoying the mountains and family time. Cate has some unique views on how to go about creating a profitable and fun business that you love and creating your ‘new normal’.
In this interview, here is what you are going to discover:
- The Mantra Cate uses to co-create her freedom based lifestyle that keeps her and her family super happy and living;
- The mindset hack that keeps Cate free to create the life she loves for her and her family;
- Why you can’t avoid every potential pitfall;
- A key skill you must have as an entrepreneur to bring your forward;
- and the 3 daily habits Cate starts her day with for optimal health.
Thursday January 8, 2015
Not long ago, Dr. Laura Nurse would sit in her office for 8 hours and sometime see just one client, on a good day. As a new Naturopathic Doctor, she was doing everything she knew to market herself yet she just couldn’t figure out why people weren’t running in to see her.
What Laura didn’t realize at the time, was that she didn’t know the ‘business’ side of her business yet. She knew how to be a great Doctor, but was still unknown to the skills of how to be a great entrepreneur and marketer.
Laura and I met in April 2013 and we got to work. In just 15 months, Laura has achieved:
- Building her practice to full time capacity;
- Moving into Phase 2 of growth (hiring help and expanding);
- A fantastic reputation in her community as a leader in health for women;
- Creating a beautiful online brand and presence;
- Feeling personally happy and no longer stressed out over wondering where her next client is going to come from;
- Feeling confident in the business side of her business!
In this interview you are going to discover...
Thursday June 12, 2014
If you have ever wanted to create a brand or perhaps it is time to freshen up your current brand then look no further. In this interview with Donnie Coady the Creative Director of Dc Design House, we cover a host of things to get you well on your way to creating the brand of your dreams.
In this interview you will discover:
- What is a brand?
- Why your brand expression is Crucial to that first impression.
- What position line and promise line are and how to create compelling ones that work!
- The real truth about choosing colours and their importance.
- What small mistake might be costing you extra dollars!
- The 4 “Must haves” to begin creating your brand expression (and one that even surprised me!)
Alright…. are you ready?
Break Through Being “Stuck”: How This Invested Mama Broke Down The Barriers & Created Her Dream Brand & Business (And How You Can, Too)!
Wednesday May 14, 2014
Do you ever feel like your are capable of so much more in your business? As if you are a bobbing cork pushed under water about to explode and jump high out of the water with a big splash?
Do you wish that you could get rid of whatever is holding you back from doing just that? To allow your true self to emerge…creating a brand that goes beyond you and helping more people than you ever imagined?
That is exactly how my incredible client, Jackie McCann-Scott felt before she launched her new brand, Invested Mama. In this interview Jackie will take you on her journey to how she overcame the obstacles in her way so that she could explode to new heights, increasing her business and reach to create the business she knew, deep her heart she was capable of.
In watching Jackie’s story you will discover…