Friday January 17, 2020
10 years ago, I started out as a social media consultant and today I primarily focus on helping entrepreneurs build an unstoppable mindset and create a smart strategy.
What’s interesting about reflecting on the last decade is that felt like it took forever in one breathe and like it went in the blink of an eye in another.
Over the last decade...
- I’ve worked with thousands of entrepreneurs through private coaching, group programs, products and programs, challenges, webinars and more.
- I've traveled as a digital nomad to South America, Australia, Canada & California
- I’ve made great decisions and some bad ones.
- I’ve made money and lost it.
- I’ve launched programs with success and failed at others.
- I’ve had blogs that I thought were stellar, only to get crickets. I’ve had other posts that took off with great surprise!
- I’ve gone from being unknown with no experience to winning Toronto’s Best Life Coach as voted by Toronto Star Readers in late 2019 with a decade of experience now.
It’s been quite the ride and in some ways I feel like things are just starting to heat up!
Overall, I wanted to share with you what I’ve learned over the last decade of building my business and helping may others build theirs.
This list is in no particular order. They all matter and are important to building a successful business from what I’ve personally learned.
I hope that it serves you!